2022 Summer @ GPL for Kids
June 1-August 7
Spend your summer with us! Earn prizes while reading for fun, discovering something new, and connecting with your neighbors. GPL is the hub for summer fun with activities and prizes for all ages – kids, teens, and adults.
Birth-Grade 8 Reading Challenge Instructions
Read to Me
- The Read to Me Challenge is for families who like to read to each other out loud.
- Redeem prizes for reading 20, 40, & 60 books.
- Earn a completion book and grand prize raffle entry at 60 books.
- The Beginning Reader Challenge is for friends who are just getting started reading on their own.
- Redeem prizes for reading 10, 20, & 30 books.
- Earn a completion book and grand prize raffle entry at 30 books.
- The Independent Reader Challenge is best for those who are reading longer chapter books or graphic novels all on their own.
- Redeem prizes for reading 2, 4, & 6 books.
- Earn a completion book and grand prize raffle entry at 6 books.
If you participated in a summer, winter, or other reading program before, you already have a Beanstack account. If you don’t remember your login, use the Forgot Password feature online or with the Beanstack app. Please note: To use these features, you must have an email attached to your Beanstack account. If you are unable to reset your username or password, please contact the Youth Services Department for assistance.
There are two ways to pick up your prizes:
- Visit the Library during open hours and pick up your prizes at the Youth Services desk.
- Request your prizes be sent to the Drive-Up Window by calling the Youth Services department, or emailing email@example.com.
The more you read, the better your chances to win! Earn extra grand prize raffle entry for each additional time your complete your chosen reading challenge (limit 2).