There are seven study rooms on the second floor in the Reference Services area and three in the Youth Services area that are available for study, work, or small group meetings. There is no fee for using these rooms. GPL cardholders in good standing may make a reservation up to one week in advance. Book online using the link above or the calendar below or reserve a room while inside the Library using the second floor kiosk. Reservations cannot be made by phone.
- Reservations require a GPL card in good standing.
- Rooms are available for walk-in use if there are no pending reservations. If a reservation is made by a cardholder, the walk-in patron will be asked to vacate the room.
- Reservations are available in 30-minute increments up to a maximum of two hours, and cardholders are limited to one active reservation at a time.
- If a reservation has ended and no one has reserved the room, a patron may continue to use the room. If a reservation is made, the patron whose reservation has ended will be asked to vacate the room.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes past the scheduled time before the room may be released to another user.
- No food is allowed in the study rooms.
- Room capacity limits will be enforced, and furniture should not be moved.
- Paint, glitter, and glue should not be used in the study rooms.
- Most study rooms are equipped with a white board. See Reference/Youth Desk staff to borrow markers.
- Additional use guidelines apply. See the Glenview Public Library Study Room Policy.
At this time, Study Room #10 is not available for use.
During the week of October 11-18, Youth Study Room #1 is not available for use.