The Coolest “Cat” in Town
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition to our new system.
If you lost your previous reading history, you can retrieve it here.
To re-activate your reading history in the new catalog, log in to your account, click on your name on the left side menu, and look at Contact Information and Preferences. Check the box near the bottom that says Maintain Reading History.
Why change? Now you’ll be able to:
- Access the catalog with any device
- Create easy to remember user names to log in to your account (Your current password will transfer, but must be typed in ALL CAPS)
- Select your preferred method of notification: email, text, or phone
- Get automatic renewal three days before an item is due (on renewable items only)
- Choose your pickup location from among the 24 libraries in our consortium