COVID-19 Memory Project
The Glenview Public Library wants to know how you’ve survived the past year. We are interested in gathering and archiving stories of how our community has been impacted by the pandemic.
Ways to tell your story
- Write a journal entry, poem, or an essay about how you have coped this past year
- Take or share a photo with a caption that illustrates your experience
- Create a piece of artwork, drawing, painting, etc.
Examples of memories to share
- How have you connected with friends and family?
- What have you missed most this past year?
- What does your remote learning or work look like?
- Have you learned any new skills or picked up any new hobbies?
- What memories do you want to share with the future?
Pick up a project kit at the Youth Services or the Reference Desk or submit your story online.
Stories will be compiled and added to our Local History Collection. Questions can be directed to Sally Baylaender at email@example.com or Kimberly Schlarman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions due by June 1.