2020 Adult & Teen Online Summer Reading Program
90 Years of Stories
June 1-August 15
ADULTS & HIGH SCHOOL TEENS
Celebrate the Library’s 90th year of sharing stories. Challenge yourself and read in a variety of book categories to be eligible for weekly and grand prize drawings.
Use Beanstack to register and log your books. No need to leave home!
Looking for the Kids Summer Reading Program? Try here.
- For every book read, earn a stamp/badge and be automatically entered into weekly raffle drawings. Choose your format: print books, audiobooks, Playaways, eBooks, or eAudiobooks.
- For every 5 books completed, receive an entry for one of three grand prize baskets. Max. 20 books.
- Register and log your books with the Beanstack app or online.
- You can use a paper log to help keep track: Adult or Teen.
- Still need help? Use these detailed Beanstack instructions.
BEANSTACK APP TIPS & TRICKS
- Stay logged in, so there is no need to keep entering your username & password
- Save time adding books by using the Scan ISBN barcode feature
- After adding a book, tap Start Reading Session to record in real-time how long you spent reading a title
If you used Beanstack in past summer or winter reading programs, you can use your same login information. Questions? Call the Reader Services Desk at 847-729-7500 x7600.