Warm Up with Reading
2020 Winter Reading Program
Adults • Teens • Kids
January 2–February 29, 2020
Adults & High School Teens
Winter is the perfect time to settle in and cozy up with a blanket and a book. The more you read, the greater your chances to win weekly prizes and be entered into the gift basket grand prize drawing.
Kids (birth-grade 8)
Warm up your winter! Receive a fun prize just for registering. Every 60 minutes of reading (or being read to) earns you a ticket to enter the grand prize raffle of your choice. The Kids’ Program is open to ages Birth to Grade 8 who have a Glenview Public Library card or attend a Glenview school.
Logging Your Reading with Beanstack
• If you participated in a previous reading program on Beanstack, you can use the same information to log in and then register for the Winter Reading Program.
• If you do not already have a Beanstack account, sign up for one then register yourself or your family for the Winter Reading Program.
- Visit glenviewpl.beanstack.org
- Select minutes (for kids) or books (for adults/teens) from the drop-down menu and enter the appropriate information. Your entries will earn badges, making you eligible for drawings.
- Print out instructions here if you need more help.
Through the Beanstack App
- Download through your app store.
- In the app, tap Find Your School or Library, then type Glenview Public Library.
- Sign in using your Beanstack login.
- To log minutes, tap +, select the reader, then Log a Day, Minutes, or Pages Only.
Please call or visit the Reader Services Desk at 847-729-7500 x7600, or the Youth Services Desk, x7900.