Summer Reading Program
READING BY DESIGN
Sunday, June 11— Sunday, August 13, 2017
Adults & Teens
Design your own Summer Reading Program with Reading By Design. Read books and complete activities to earn prizes.
- To get started, pick up a book and activity log at the Reader Services Desk or LOG YOUR ENTRIES ONLINE. For more help, use this instruction sheet.
- Read 5 books to finish a book log and be eligible for the grand prize drawing. Teens will be eligible for their own separate raffle drawing.
- For every book you read, you will be automatically entered into our weekly raffle drawing.
- Complete 5 activities to finish an activity log and be entered to win a special raffle drawing.
- To get started, pick up a book and activity log at the Youth Services Desk or LOG YOUR ENTRIES ONLINE. For more help, use this instruction sheet.
- Spend time reading to collect all 12 Reading Badges. For every hour completed, pick up a coupon and weekly raffle ticket.
- Complete 4 activities to earn your Activity Badge.
- Once you have 12 Reading Badges and 1 Activity Badge, you will get a book prize and be eligible for a ticket for the Grand Prize Raffle of your choice.